Fishing Trial Lake



This past weekend was Father's Day. I had a real good time fishing with my Dad and Little brother Tanner at Trial Lake. A place that we have been going to for as long as I can remember. I love being in the Uinta mountains! It was at this lake, in those mountains, that I learned to love the outdoors. We caught over 70 fish (Which is not hard in those highly stocked lakes). It seems like a rare occasion that my Dad's and my schedule lines up, and we can go out fishing together. Thanks Dad for the fun weekend, and for teaching me my passion!


Tanner gutting his first fish.





2 comments:

  1. Terrific Blog! And love the photos; my dad would have enjoyed your blog as he was a consummate fisherman! Hugs, the Christeson fam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was up fishing the Weber today near Coalsville. Beautiful water. Unfortunately, I only got a few bites and a bunch of snags. But a great day for fishing.

    ReplyDelete