Fishing the South Fork River

Last weekend Brianna (my wife) and I went to Idaho to visit her family. When talking with my friends, they tell me that they “try to avoid the in-laws”. Not me!! In fact, the first time I met my father-in-law he quickly walked me past his gun safe and out to the garage where he has 20+ years of deer and elk antlers hanging on the walls. “I found the one!” I thought to myself. Two months later I asked her to marry me. Which has turned out to be the best decision I ever made. I really enjoy going to see my in-laws because it means only 3 things. First and mostly, FISHING, second HUNTING, and third; a whole lot of laughing.


These are some pictures of some of the fish we caught from the 4th of July weekend. We fished with 3 inch white tube jigs with ¼ jig heads, and fly fished against the shore. With a fly tied by Brett that I like to call Pinks.

First Brown of the day

Brett

Mike making fun of the way I held my fish (closer to the camera for a larger fish appearance)

Pinks

No comments:

Post a Comment